SIDE EFFECTS of working....working....and working.






SIDE EFFECTS of working...working....and working:

SIDE EFFECTS!!!  These are real…

_____________________________________________________________

I once left home to go to the market wearing my ID card
and did not realize till my friend asked me why I was wearing it !!!!


_____________________________________________________________

Once I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door with
keys.


__________________________________________________________

Few days back I slept at 12:00 in the night and woke up in the morning
at 7:00 and suddenly thought that I haven't completed 8 hours and
laughed at myself when I realized that I am at home.


__________________________________________________________

Just after our training completion in Mysore and posting to Pune,
me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants. .
And as I finished.. I started walking towards the wash basin with Plates in
my hand..

___________________________________________________________

Once I was on call with my father and mom was not around.
I went on to ask, "Why is she not attending the status call?"

_________________________________________________________

I don't login to orkut, yahoo, gmail, youtube, etc..
at my personal internet connection at home...
thinking it will be blocked any way.
Till I realize - I am at home.

____________________________________________________________

Yeah sometimes it do happens with me also.
keeping hands in front of tap for waiting
water to drop by itself is very frequent with me.
I just forget that we have to turn on and off the tap....

____________________________________________________________

Once after talking to one of my friends
I ended the conversation saying,
" Ok bye...in case of any issues will call u back"

___________________________________________________________

Sometimes when I mistakenly delete a message
from my mobile, I hope for a second, maybe it's in the recycle bin


_______________________________________________________________

I gave my office mail id and password to access Gmail and
wondered when they became invalid???


__________________________________________________________

Once I went to a pharmacy n asked for a tab....
pharmacist asked whether I want 250mg or 500mg.....
I replied 256mb....thank god he didn't notice.

____________________________________________________________

Me getting a thought of doing an Alt+Tab while switching
from a news channel to the DVD while watching TV.

_____________________________________________________________

I, after a forty hour marathon in Bhubaneshwar with Powerbuilder,
decided to take a break and went to a movie. In the middle of the movie,
when I wanted to check the time,
I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the theatre
screen!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complete Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows POWER POINT

Planets Facts

Complete Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Media Player