Sporting Bloopers

>>Pat Glenn - Weightlifting Commentator, "This is Gregoriava from

>>Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."

>>

>>Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: "This is really a lovely

>>horse, I once rode her mother."

>>

>>Murray Walker, "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the

>>one behind it which is identical."

>>

>>Greg Norman, "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and

>>father."

>>

>>Alan Minter, "Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing -

>>but none of them serious."

>>

>>Terry Venables, "If history repeats itself, I should think we can

>>expect the same thing again"

>>

>>Ron Atkinson, "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it

>>- you can see it all over their faces."

>>

>>Harry Carpenter - BBC TV Boat Race 1977, "Ah, isn't that nice, the

>>wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford

>>crew."

>>

>>Metro Radio, "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got

>>eleven Dicks on the field."

>>

>>David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics: "There goes Juantorena down

>>the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

>>

>>US TV Commentator, "One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is

>>playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out

>>his balls and kisses them, oh my God, what have I just said?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearls... Love Affordable Elegance...

jokes

తెలుగువాళ్ళ కారం