Balance Sheet

MONTHLY MILESTONES OF AN GUY






Heading
First Week
Second Week
Third Week
Fourth Week
a) Bank Balance
20000
2000
200
20
b) Conveyance
Auto ("I can afford it")
Share Auto ("I would like to share. I am
selfless!")
Bus ("Public figures should
travel by public
transport")
Walk ("Good
for health")
c) Girl Friends
Eena, Meena & Tina ("I can BUY love")
Meena &Tina ("I have enough girl friends")
Tina ("I am loyal to her")
"Huh! There
is no pure
love on
earth!"
d) Mobile Maintenance
Frequent outgoing calls ("This is what mobile is invented
for")
Restricted outgoing calls ("I should not
create unnecessary traffic on mobile lines")
Rare outgoing calls
("Mobile should be used in
urgent situations only")
Only incoming
calls ("I am
not going to
call her
until she
calls me")
e) Boozing
"Come, let's go to Goa and freak out!
"Man, there is nothing in Goa. Let's go to
Mysore."
"The best place to booze on
earth is our house itself.
What say?"
"Drinking is
injurious to
health."





MONTHLY MILESTONES OF AN GAL






Heading
First Week
Second Week
Third Week
Fourth Week
a) Bank Balance
20000
20000
 20000
20000
b) Conveyance
 Auto  ("after all my boy friend pays for it")
Auto  ("after all my boy friend pays for
it")
Auto  ("after all my boy
friend pays for it")
Auto
("after all
my boy
friend pays
for it")
c)  Boy  Friends
  Rahul, abhinav, Robin, saleem, Peter, harvinder...
 Sachin, sumeet, vinay
 Abhijeet, Ram,
christopher...
Arun,
Saketh,
vimal..
d) Mobile Maintenance
 Only Incoming calls (Its for ppl 2 call me)
Only Incoming calls (Its for ppl 2 call
me)
Only Incoming calls (Its for
ppl 2 call me)
Only
Incoming
calls (Its
for ppl 2
call me)
e) Boozing
"Come, let's go to Goa and freak out!
"Come, let's go to Kulu and freak out!
"Come, let's go to  Shimla
and freak out!
"Come, let's
go to
darjling and
freak out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearls... Love Affordable Elegance...

jokes

తెలుగువాళ్ళ కారం